RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Ferreting Hidden Meanings
Trekking down mountains, slipping sideways on loosened
stones and earth.
Carefully choosing steps, following my own inclinations
of superior talent as I descend the volume of rhythm
that has transpired through intellect.
Separating and placing all attributes together in many
tomes, saving them for future intelligent people to
diagnose and ferret out silent, hidden meanings.
Transposing through the years with wisdom's knowledge
leading the way to brilliant discernment, accompanying
thoughtful prose down through future years tomorrow.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
where the words come from sometimes.
Comments about this poem (Ferreting Hidden Meanings by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak