RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Ferreting Hidden Meanings
Trekking down mountains, slipping sideways on loosened
stones and earth.
Carefully choosing steps, following my own inclinations
of superior talent as I descend the volume of rhythm
that has transpired through intellect.
Separating and placing all attributes together in many
tomes, saving them for future intelligent people to
diagnose and ferret out silent, hidden meanings.
Transposing through the years with wisdom's knowledge
leading the way to brilliant discernment, accompanying
thoughtful prose down through future years tomorrow.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
where the words come from sometimes.
Comments about this poem (Ferreting Hidden Meanings by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Who will save me, Mustapha Muinah
- The Nigerian Politician, Joseph Ogbonna
- The lonely sun..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Textman, Naveed Khalid
- सिरि मोनथाम, Ronjoy Brahma
- Mother-land I weep for thee, Joseph Ogbonna
- Mother Teresa and I, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- Still Here, silenced work
- A Village Girl, Naveed Khalid
- A Song Of Harp, Naveed Khalid
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)