hooves pounding the ground sounding like thunder before a storm.You see rocks moving on the ground and right then you see a herd of wild horses and your heart sores! the most wild of horses cannot be tamed and shouldnt be. They are the true pioneers, wild horses have been around longer then man. Everywhere you turn you see them running, as gracefully as an eagel soring on the ground almost as if they are flying on the ground, as impossible as that sounds it seemed that way.Once in a great while one of these myjestic creatures will let you get near it but always be cautious because these animals will always let you know whether you have overstayed your welcome.They will pound there hooves so loud and hard it will seem as if a earthquake and a thunder storm is about to hit.Whenever these creatures are gently grazing it seems as they gods way of showing us the good.They trust few but when they trust you they always are gonna be right there for you always.
Danielle Elsworth's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (feral by Danielle Elsworth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -46, Ronjoy Brahma