True to the heart feelings seldom come and go unnoticed,
it is only if you yourself have driven the entire emotional significance
into deep dungeons of your conscience.
Such is the voice of the superimposed
that all magnificence lies below its sovereignty..
Once if the energy of heart captures you,
don't let the enthusiasm fade..
the truth is that life gives you the unforeseen advantage
of belonging to the real you..
don't let the indisposition of the surroundings overcome you..
thoughts go into the vicinity of the conscience and churn out the feelings of truth,
give yourself to bear the simple..
even if it is a melancholy song..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feelings by RITU BANSAL )
- This Is Our Mega City, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)