True to the heart feelings seldom come and go unnoticed,
it is only if you yourself have driven the entire emotional significance
into deep dungeons of your conscience.
Such is the voice of the superimposed
that all magnificence lies below its sovereignty..
Once if the energy of heart captures you,
don't let the enthusiasm fade..
the truth is that life gives you the unforeseen advantage
of belonging to the real you..
don't let the indisposition of the surroundings overcome you..
thoughts go into the vicinity of the conscience and churn out the feelings of truth,
give yourself to bear the simple..
even if it is a melancholy song..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feelings by RITU BANSAL )
- POITIERS AND BEYOND., Terry Collett
- Jadavpur Universiy Campus Turf, Romeo An.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let Me Display Your Pennant , Jonathan ROBIN
- UNTIL THEN, TIJANI ADEBOWALE DESTINY
- Life is a chasing game,, Aftab Alam
- The midnight scream, Harold R Hunt Sr
- It calls your name., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Dogs, Cinzia Wills
- Interminable Wanderer, Cinzia Wills
- The Sky, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)