True to the heart feelings seldom come and go unnoticed,
it is only if you yourself have driven the entire emotional significance
into deep dungeons of your conscience.
Such is the voice of the superimposed
that all magnificence lies below its sovereignty..
Once if the energy of heart captures you,
don't let the enthusiasm fade..
the truth is that life gives you the unforeseen advantage
of belonging to the real you..
don't let the indisposition of the surroundings overcome you..
thoughts go into the vicinity of the conscience and churn out the feelings of truth,
give yourself to bear the simple..
even if it is a melancholy song..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feelings by RITU BANSAL )
- Sweet Ilussions, Sandra Feldman
- Weighting Each Thought, Heather Burns
- Their moral decline anytime انحدارهم ال.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A surrealistic image صورة سوريالية, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- In 80s, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Walk in the Woods, Abdul Malik Mandani
- Natural Alliance, Abdul Malik Mandani
- Stop your Sobbing (haiku), Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Beauty in Nature and Human Creativity, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- bruised squeezed sweet fruit, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)