True to the heart feelings seldom come and go unnoticed,
it is only if you yourself have driven the entire emotional significance
into deep dungeons of your conscience.
Such is the voice of the superimposed
that all magnificence lies below its sovereignty..
Once if the energy of heart captures you,
don't let the enthusiasm fade..
the truth is that life gives you the unforeseen advantage
of belonging to the real you..
don't let the indisposition of the surroundings overcome you..
thoughts go into the vicinity of the conscience and churn out the feelings of truth,
give yourself to bear the simple..
even if it is a melancholy song..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feelings by RITU BANSAL )
- On The T.V., Hannah Bryson Price
- Why do need wisdom anytime?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)