RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Feeling the pain of being utterly human, tending to it's hurt - heart held gently in mind's palms.
A saddened joy gently cascading into all facets of life as it moves tomorrow's tears into spaces of poetry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feeling Pain by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Childless Woman, Sylvia Plath
- Inevitable Infiltration, Wood Nymph
- Aquatic Nocturne, Sylvia Plath
- Gold Mouths Cry, Sylvia Plath
- Soliloquy Of The Solipsist, Sylvia Plath
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar