RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Feeling the pain of being utterly human, tending to it's hurt - heart held gently in mind's palms.
A saddened joy gently cascading into all facets of life as it moves tomorrow's tears into spaces of poetry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feeling Pain by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay
- Kindess Without A Reason, Melissa Furey
- Hatırladım, Deniz Atay
- Alone, Brandt Nightingale
- THERE IS LOVE IN THE HORIZON ITSELF, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Romantic Blue, Sandra Feldman
- This woman's my guilty pleasure, Mark Heathcote
- Him, Brianna Kimball
- Belonging., megan selepe