It was middle noon
on the deserted street.
Nobody will come out
to greet the sun.
You will lift the fallen leaves
to soften the blow,
corrupting the morality
crouching in the shadow.
A slumber was needed
to get the head shaven.
Touching the dust,
the heat, the winds.
Dig a sinking hole
deep in the heart.
It will suck all your tears
all your salt.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FEELING HOT by Satish Verma )
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris