Just leave and walk away, without placing happiness in my eyes
I've had enough of broken promises, they've turned into my sighs.
I love you makes no sense at all, especially with your fury.
From the beginning I am not your judge or jury.
You've done nothing, except drain all my tears.
And now I need to break through fears.
Lilyann Monahan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fears by Lilyann Monahan )
- Searching Blonde, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Destiny....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 9, ramesh rai
- Our House Is The Mountain Top, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At no cost, hasmukh amathalal
- Overcompensation, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Virtual White Teeth, douglas scotney
- Transformation, Amitava Sur
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 8, ramesh rai
- Space Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Let Go and Let God (dedicated to my aunt.., Miss Remy
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)