I cried O my dear
Please stay here
Do not go far
And going with air
You replied worry not
Look I am also absorbed
In the same feeling dear.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fearing separation by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello