Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Fear To Love
There is cold silence
between man and woman
silence that severs
the marrow of their own bones.
There is disgust
and anger between man and woman
disgust and anger
that cripple their passion¨
to celebrate the presence
of each other.
There is fear in cold silence
There is fear in disgust and anger
the deathly fear of being rejected,
the fear to love
the fear of losing the other.
Elizabeth Padillo Olesen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear To Love by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen )
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai