My dreams once vivid have faded and broken,
I found you, and color flooded,
Images filtered back,
Videos started to play,
Then faded and broken once again.
What changed to cause the decay,
This feeling I don't understand.
I dare not dream,
For my thoughts have turned against me,
I dare not close my eyes,
For the colorless heartache squeezes tighter.
This wrenching in my chest yearns for release.
I close my eyes and dream,
I have found my release.
I have found my color.
I have found my reason.
I have found my happiness.
I have found the answere.
I have released the FEAR.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear by Adam Kiedrowski )
- An Invitation, Doyen Lingua
- Bougainvillea, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
- October Skies, Lilly Emery
- What if, Chris Zachariou
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- citizen, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Treat, Please, Bruce Larkin
- I Love Halloween!, Bruce Larkin
- Wal-Mart are You Joking?, Joe Rosochacki
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)