My dreams once vivid have faded and broken,
I found you, and color flooded,
Images filtered back,
Videos started to play,
Then faded and broken once again.
What changed to cause the decay,
This feeling I don't understand.
I dare not dream,
For my thoughts have turned against me,
I dare not close my eyes,
For the colorless heartache squeezes tighter.
This wrenching in my chest yearns for release.
I close my eyes and dream,
I have found my release.
I have found my color.
I have found my reason.
I have found my happiness.
I have found the answere.
I have released the FEAR.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear by Adam Kiedrowski )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya