My dreams once vivid have faded and broken,
I found you, and color flooded,
Images filtered back,
Videos started to play,
Then faded and broken once again.
What changed to cause the decay,
This feeling I don't understand.
I dare not dream,
For my thoughts have turned against me,
I dare not close my eyes,
For the colorless heartache squeezes tighter.
This wrenching in my chest yearns for release.
I close my eyes and dream,
I have found my release.
I have found my color.
I have found my reason.
I have found my happiness.
I have found the answere.
I have released the FEAR.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear by Adam Kiedrowski )
- Mules, Saiom Shriver
- Abandoned Cocoon, Saiom Shriver
- I would cross, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Sometimes, Mark Webster
- Things of crumbs, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Lighthouse, Sarah Liz Bowman
- Manhattan Kindergarten, Saiom Shriver
- inks run out, lee fones
- Oh! Divinity, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Άνεμος, Angelos Ioannou
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns