I am not fazed by your fawning
or your doe eyes
though I admire your tactics
that I already know.
I just might like it
when you patronize me
you can be so charming
when you do so;
like I've broke into a royal castle
and I'm free to go.
I think I have met my match;
(I'll never let you know) .
What is to be hidden behind
your cryptic eyes
when I tell you
I'll be holding up my façade
until your sarcastic ammunition
shatters it to debris.
B.B. Loring's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fawning by B.B. Loring )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley