I know every girl thinks that I am a bad person. Have not met even a single girl who would completely accept me. As far I know, always I am very caring towards them. However, they do not seem to think so and leave me. So, I guess it is my fault. If I was good then girls would love me so much although the guys who are bad are always disliked. This proves it that I am wrong somewhere, even though I still have not been able to figure it out.
Mistakes I have made surely to be discarded. Hate, I deserve from girls as I probably do not deserve love of a girl ever.
Sentiments are saying that I am broken. Yes, I am shattered since I failed in letting girls know, I truly do care.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fault by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)