I know every girl thinks that I am a bad person. Have not met even a single girl who would completely accept me. As far I know, always I am very caring towards them. However, they do not seem to think so and leave me. So, I guess it is my fault. If I was good then girls would love me so much although the guys who are bad are always disliked. This proves it that I am wrong somewhere, even though I still have not been able to figure it out.
Mistakes I have made surely to be discarded. Hate, I deserve from girls as I probably do not deserve love of a girl ever.
Sentiments are saying that I am broken. Yes, I am shattered since I failed in letting girls know, I truly do care.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fault by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- putin and napoleon, co the skipper
- Poet And Poem, Ruma Chaudhuri
- My Dream, Kripa Bhardwaj
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara