Born in her mothers whomb,
held so gently in fathers arms,
such grace and ease as a young third born child looks
up at the father with wide eyes and amazement,
as they take their first look into eachothers eyes feeled with wonder,
their hearts connect with a father daughter bond that binds around the
thorns of a rose...
As she grows she wispers, forever my father you will be and this bond
a daughter has for her father will forever be bound.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fathers hands by Melissa Hatch )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis