Fatherly Love II
Finally I fall in love
As there is no available alternative of it
To live a life fully accomplished
The smile of my daughter
The face of my son
The most delightful sight
I have ever seen
It is like a burning coal
More I fan it
More it burns
The darkness of the room
Sorrow and gloom
All I brighten up
By the light of my fatherly love.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fatherly Love II by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI