Mary Ann Najjar
Father....Who Are You?
I feel sorry to myself that …..
I have no memory of playing with you as my father
I did not have a chance to feel your hug... your love as my father;
It’s so tragic that I can’t even remember
How you look like… how you were as my father
When my friends talking about their fathers
It’s so sad that I have nothing to share about you
I know your full name,
But I don’t know who you are as a man… as my father;
Father.....who are you?
Mary Ann Najjar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Father....Who Are You? by Mary Ann Najjar )
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery