Mary Ann Najjar
Father....Who Are You?
I feel sorry to myself that …..
I have no memory of playing with you as my father
I did not have a chance to feel your hug... your love as my father;
It’s so tragic that I can’t even remember
How you look like… how you were as my father
When my friends talking about their fathers
It’s so sad that I have nothing to share about you
I know your full name,
But I don’t know who you are as a man… as my father;
Father.....who are you?
Mary Ann Najjar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Father....Who Are You? by Mary Ann Najjar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra