Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Tributes to the father's day and best wishes
To the honorable fathers in worldwide
Who are the destiny makers of the days of tomorrow
Through their siblings they nurture the character
Father is a beautiful word that I heard, and called
Love and affection is the character of the father
That I know in reasonable times he will change the mood
To punish the child for the little misdeeds.
Fathers world among works hard to make their children
To get them well educated and made to be useful
To be employable and capable to face the challenges
That awaits the children in their future life
Unfortunate, the world order is somewhat difficult
To contain the cruelty nowadays we are seeing
War like situations and killing sprees on humans
Surely responsible fathers can make a change tomorrow
By their active efforts in giving moral studies
Non violence and peaceful co existence need of the hour
Better dear fathers try the best through your attempts
To give a proper training on your children on kindness
Curse them not even in extreme negative situations
Still try hard to change their mind and attitude
The children of today are the citizens of tomorrow
The destiny of the world is decided by the fathers.
Not to disappoint on the world situations of cruelty
Surely optimistic solutions are immensely available
Through a decisive youth the world will change over
Messiahs of peace, co existence and sympathy may triumph.
No doubt, fathers day is important and celebrated
I remember the words'child is the father of man' of the poet.
Gangadharan nair Pulingat..'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Father's day by Gangadharan nair Pulingat.. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas
- An Oridnary Modern Girl Wearing A Rudrak.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- tear from a mans eye, Gregory Kelley
- Toss and Turn, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Tickle Blue, Prasad Natarajan