Alex Not Telling
How can you see this world colliding
And no one can do anything about it.
Why let them starve and watch them die
Will you reach the sun and let us warm safely
Will you close my eyes and let me die safely
When will we live in peace?
How can we awake when the worst is over?
Don’t bring life’s to see a broken world
Bring us faith, Make us stronger
Is war all there is to be even
Is lies what we have to believe in
If we break today, will you built us tomorrow?
If we pray right now, will there be no sorrow?
If I reach you, will your hands heal me, and this shattered world?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Father by Alex Not Telling )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Inner Composition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Firefly, John Shea
- Tranquil Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- साना हाबबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men And Women, Matthias Pantaleon
- Haiku: Haiku Cuts Haiku... (This is not .., Brian Johnston
- Kindness Of A Stranger, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To my sister on the death of our father, Roger A. Rose
- If a Hippo Said Boo, Stephen Katona
- Real, The Princess