Palas Kumar Ray
Fate Of A Conversation
Every time our conversation
reaches to a dead end
as you begin it with a no.
It acts like a sudden break
to this sensitive mechanism.
You are not one
keen to learn smooth driving.
Iam also one adamant and keen
not to proceed further.
I dream of a yes situation
when deadlock doesn't exist
in our conversation
like a routine phenomenon.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fate Of A Conversation by Palas Kumar Ray )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey