Palas Kumar Ray
Fate Of A Conversation
Every time our conversation
reaches to a dead end
as you begin it with a no.
It acts like a sudden break
to this sensitive mechanism.
You are not one
keen to learn smooth driving.
Iam also one adamant and keen
not to proceed further.
I dream of a yes situation
when deadlock doesn't exist
in our conversation
like a routine phenomenon.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fate Of A Conversation by Palas Kumar Ray )
- I am with You , Md. Ziaul Haque
- Dreams, Kwalo Voro
- Remembrance, Rose Marie Nizamuddin
- Winter Song, Rose Marie Nizamuddin
- Poet, arshad arshad
- Festival of Light, Aftab Alam
- Crying, Michael McParland
- Where are you going, gajanan mishra
- Funerall Elegy XX, Francis Quarles
- Lovely, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)