Palas Kumar Ray
Fate Of A Birthday Resolution
In less than two months from now
I will be crossing my 47 the milestone of age.
This is again a time for me to make
an old birthday resolution again anew.
I contemplate if this year I can
breakthrough the repeating of failures
in keeping my promises made to myself.
I wish this time I don't forget it later soon.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fate Of A Birthday Resolution by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas