Palas Kumar Ray
Fate Of A Birthday Resolution
In less than two months from now
I will be crossing my 47 the milestone of age.
This is again a time for me to make
an old birthday resolution again anew.
I contemplate if this year I can
breakthrough the repeating of failures
in keeping my promises made to myself.
I wish this time I don't forget it later soon.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fate Of A Birthday Resolution by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Big Ivory!, Denis Martindale
- My Eyes Blue And Clear, Kyle Schlicher
- Tomorrow I, Sadiqullah Khan
- Elegy To A Gypsy Lass, richard harris
- Firewater, Sadiqullah Khan
- Multiplied By Each Mind, Margaret Alice Second
- de reporter, co the skipper
- Knock the Door Down, Sadiqullah Khan
- Trails Of Love, Lilly Emery