Gypsy Boy Varey
What I saw today made me sick,
Was at the convention seen this chick.
She was young but not that dumb,
And carried her blaspheme round her bum.
She was walking round bold as brass,
With her blaspheme round her ass.
Wiggling it in a channel belt,
With Our Lord’s name on her pelt.
She goes to church this isn’t a game,
Who said she could use His name?
He gave us his life he suffered our pain,
But Gypsy girls take him in vain.
He isn’t fashion rubbish, overpriced,
He is Our Lord Jesus Christ.
(c) varey 2009
Gypsy Boy Varey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fashion Passion by Gypsy Boy Varey )
- Will I With It Sit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- groundnut seller, umoh cyril
- imoremi, umoh cyril
- Palm's Greeting, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The land of the stars is the land of Sta.., Raymond Sawyer
- enjoy the silence.... in my fart, Jena Crowe
- Over-Ride, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Song, Blessing Ekpe
- Everyone Asks, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Sooner or later عاجلا ام اجلا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1927)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)