Gypsy Boy Varey
What I saw today made me sick,
Was at the convention seen this chick.
She was young but not that dumb,
And carried her blaspheme round her bum.
She was walking round bold as brass,
With her blaspheme round her ass.
Wiggling it in a channel belt,
With Our Lord’s name on her pelt.
She goes to church this isn’t a game,
Who said she could use His name?
He gave us his life he suffered our pain,
But Gypsy girls take him in vain.
He isn’t fashion rubbish, overpriced,
He is Our Lord Jesus Christ.
(c) varey 2009
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fashion Passion by Gypsy Boy Varey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Love is far more than just lust or desir.., Gert Strydom
- Lie To Me, Rouren Torres
- The Fight, Robert Melliard
- Paying Taxes, Randy McClave
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary
- I Knew What You Knew, Vera Sidhwa
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister