Far Too Late
Chained before the change.
I am absorbed into the shade of faint.
Painted to last by portrait.
I am pictured to the brush.
Morning to dawn.
Savage is the start of day.
Life consumes energy, worn as a dress.
The aura to be seen, circles around the moon.
Prevent the explosion, inside my mind.
Thunder inside my hate.
Lights the chemical storm.
Captured by the voice of violence.
I am ignored into the death of silence.
The trilogy of the square, my shadow seized, trapped inside a nightmare
Wake, before the break.
Before never is forever.
Far too late.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Far Too Late by Unic Cjonr )
- Ferguson, A Day to Remember, Chenou Liu
- Fractured Time, Vivian Thompson
- Random Thought X, Savita Tyagi
- << Grey, Abdul Wahab
- Monday to Friday, Charlotte Cassanell
- Moner pakhi, ramesh rai
- Little White Angels, Kelly Zion
- A Plantation Triangle, Birgitta Heikka
- In With The Crowd, Denis Martindale
- To induct harmony, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Richard Cory, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)