Far Too Late
Chained before the change.
I am absorbed into the shade of faint.
Painted to last by portrait.
I am pictured to the brush.
Morning to dawn.
Savage is the start of day.
Life consumes energy, worn as a dress.
The aura to be seen, circles around the moon.
Prevent the explosion, inside my mind.
Thunder inside my hate.
Lights the chemical storm.
Captured by the voice of violence.
I am ignored into the death of silence.
The trilogy of the square, my shadow seized, trapped inside a nightmare
Wake, before the break.
Before never is forever.
Far too late.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Far Too Late by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay