Far Too Late
Chained before the change.
I am absorbed into the shade of faint.
Painted to last by portrait.
I am pictured to the brush.
Morning to dawn.
Savage is the start of day.
Life consumes energy, worn as a dress.
The aura to be seen, circles around the moon.
Prevent the explosion, inside my mind.
Thunder inside my hate.
Lights the chemical storm.
Captured by the voice of violence.
I am ignored into the death of silence.
The trilogy of the square, my shadow seized, trapped inside a nightmare
Wake, before the break.
Before never is forever.
Far too late.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Far Too Late by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We sit on a balcony, Gert Strydom
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar