Far Too Late
Chained before the change.
I am absorbed into the shade of faint.
Painted to last by portrait.
I am pictured to the brush.
Morning to dawn.
Savage is the start of day.
Life consumes energy, worn as a dress.
The aura to be seen, circles around the moon.
Prevent the explosion, inside my mind.
Thunder inside my hate.
Lights the chemical storm.
Captured by the voice of violence.
I am ignored into the death of silence.
The trilogy of the square, my shadow seized, trapped inside a nightmare
Wake, before the break.
Before never is forever.
Far too late.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Far Too Late by Unic Cjonr )
- Eternity I, Naveed Khalid
- The Reign of Life, Patrick Czyz
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam