With you I forget my worries in the world,
With you I forget its damn hell cold,
With you I never shed a tear,
With you I ditch my every fear,
Why is it like this?
Why the hell I do this?
I chase after you,
Chase after the perfection,
Which I have started to need,
Don’t know when it all changed,
From wanting you to needing you,
You are my mirage,
The perfect one,
But it was I, who created you,
Made you, perfected you,
To give me love and support,
Which I was always denied,
They say mirages don’t hurt,
They are figments of mind's eye,
I don’t know what to believe,
‘Cause you hurt me,
Slice my heart,
Shatter my soul,
The pain, the agony, the despair,
I perfectly know you aren’t real,
But somewhere between times,
You have crossed my threshold of fantasy,
To the edge of reality,
I am stuck,
Somewhere between the two lands,
Not quite fitting in any of them,
Just wishing from the core of my heart
Who could make them same.
Lucifera Santez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fantasy by Lucifera Santez )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah