Alan Bruce Thompson
Why are they staring at me? What do they think?
That I’m an important person, dressed in denim not mink.
Do they think I am modestly avoiding great fame?
Slumming, walking incognito, not using my name?
Do I look familiar? Someone impressive they’ve seen,
Most likely I look like some big shot from the scene?
And now they’re laughing, directly at me,
Ah! what a relief! it’s the one behind that they see!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Famous Stare by Alan Bruce Thompson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar