Alan Bruce Thompson
Why are they staring at me? What do they think?
That I’m an important person, dressed in denim not mink.
Do they think I am modestly avoiding great fame?
Slumming, walking incognito, not using my name?
Do I look familiar? Someone impressive they’ve seen,
Most likely I look like some big shot from the scene?
And now they’re laughing, directly at me,
Ah! what a relief! it’s the one behind that they see!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Famous Stare by Alan Bruce Thompson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lengu i limonit, skender iljaz braka
- Larguar si djali prangprishes, skender iljaz braka
- Lagja ime e vjeter, skender iljaz braka
- Kurbatka, skender iljaz braka
- Love Restrained, Sangnam Nam
- Kur theva nje enderr, skender iljaz braka
- Unconditional Love, alexander thor cirera
- Kur te kthehesh nje dite, skender iljaz braka
- Kur te kendoja serenata, skender iljaz braka
- Kur me the te dua, skender iljaz braka