Marvin Brato Sr
Families are supposed to be united
it seem that most are coming apart
have you tracked any happy family
or can the predict the demise of it?
Families today are loaded with problems
frustrations emanates from variable crisis
lack of job security, single-parent dilemmas
and divorce bombarded families nowadays!
The origin of marriage had exalted the family union
the Creator of man and woman had declared to quote
'What God has yoked together let no man put apart'
God created humans and arranged for a happy family.
God brought Adam and Eve together in marriage
' man must stick to his wife and become one flesh'
could it be that pursuit of life-styles violate the code
breaks the standard set by the Creator in the Bible!
Pursuing material things is the greatest single threats
to family life because it gets in the way of relationships
drains people of time, money and family camaraderie
but if God is the center in the family there shall be joy!
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Family Life' by Marvin Brato Sr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders