Marvin Brato Sr
Families are supposed to be united
it seem that most are coming apart
have you tracked any happy family
or can the predict the demise of it?
Families today are loaded with problems
frustrations emanates from variable crisis
lack of job security, single-parent dilemmas
and divorce bombarded families nowadays!
The origin of marriage had exalted the family union
the Creator of man and woman had declared to quote
'What God has yoked together let no man put apart'
God created humans and arranged for a happy family.
God brought Adam and Eve together in marriage
' man must stick to his wife and become one flesh'
could it be that pursuit of life-styles violate the code
breaks the standard set by the Creator in the Bible!
Pursuing material things is the greatest single threats
to family life because it gets in the way of relationships
drains people of time, money and family camaraderie
but if God is the center in the family there shall be joy!
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Family Life' by Marvin Brato Sr )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(22 March 1941 -)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- VIRTUAL POET FRIENDS, Philo Yan
- The Imponderable, Sandra Feldman
- Arousal Of Energy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Being Welcomed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Appreciating Cultures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What A Blessing, Shalom Freedman
- Within India's Veins, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mountains- My fantasy world, tulip mayer
- What Lies Still, Joshua Hillard
- Do you Know Me? ? ? ? ?, William Lindenmuth