Marvin Brato Sr
Families are supposed to be united
it seem that most are coming apart
have you tracked any happy family
or can the predict the demise of it?
Families today are loaded with problems
frustrations emanates from variable crisis
lack of job security, single-parent dilemmas
and divorce bombarded families nowadays!
The origin of marriage had exalted the family union
the Creator of man and woman had declared to quote
'What God has yoked together let no man put apart'
God created humans and arranged for a happy family.
God brought Adam and Eve together in marriage
' man must stick to his wife and become one flesh'
could it be that pursuit of life-styles violate the code
breaks the standard set by the Creator in the Bible!
Pursuing material things is the greatest single threats
to family life because it gets in the way of relationships
drains people of time, money and family camaraderie
but if God is the center in the family there shall be joy!
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Family Life' by Marvin Brato Sr )
- engulfed in your flesh, Billie Lynn Minear
- recyclops, ramon lvdiaz
- Ideal or Real, immanuel santos
- clear as mud, Mandolyn ...
- Burma war, lee fones
- Nexus in open, hasmukh amathalal
- There are veins of gold embedded, Little Eagle McGowan
- Yours Desire for High Sky, Aftab Alam
- Oh, The Cautious Heart, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Torrential Downpour, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The City Planners, Margaret Atwood
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1927)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)