Marvin Brato Sr
Families are supposed to be united
it seem that most are coming apart
have you tracked any happy family
or can the predict the demise of it?
Families today are loaded with problems
frustrations emanates from variable crisis
lack of job security, single-parent dilemmas
and divorce bombarded families nowadays!
The origin of marriage had exalted the family union
the Creator of man and woman had declared to quote
'What God has yoked together let no man put apart'
God created humans and arranged for a happy family.
God brought Adam and Eve together in marriage
' man must stick to his wife and become one flesh'
could it be that pursuit of life-styles violate the code
breaks the standard set by the Creator in the Bible!
Pursuing material things is the greatest single threats
to family life because it gets in the way of relationships
drains people of time, money and family camaraderie
but if God is the center in the family there shall be joy!
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Family Life' by Marvin Brato Sr )
- Searching truth, gajanan mishra
- Thank You Lord, Athena Hood
- Finnish, Leslie Philibert
- Life shall turn, hasmukh amathalal
- Introverted Victims, Aisling Chia
- No Sheep to Count, Aisling Chia
- Sunset, Kwai Chee Low
- The Immigrants, Romella Kitchens
- Dream of Music, Kwai Chee Low
- An Ode to Coffee, Kwai Chee Low
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)