Everyone likes fame that means To be a famous one, but Each fame has its price, Fame means to be well-known To many people worldwide, so All lights are thrown on the Famous and everyone points on The famous person and wants to Get his or her pretty touch, A famous person can not walk Without body guards because Everyone knows him or her, Fame plays a great role in the Famous person's life because He or she is the center of Every picture or every talk, so Fame is great to the famous People, but everything has its price.
Poet Other Poems
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- ؟ سندويتشة فلافل او سندويتشة شاورما (A F...
- 2014 / TWENTY-EOURTEEN
- 2014 Is The Pretty Year Of Hope
- A BANKRUPT مديونير
- A BARREL OF OIL
- A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
- A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You -new-
- A CAKE PARTY
- A candle of pretty light
- A Chalet
- A CIVIL ENGINEER مهندسة مدنية
- A CRAZY WAR
- A Cross-Eyed World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.