RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Listening to talk in the room, feeling pain of lucid
thinking, as people create false sensations of trust
with one another.
Fickle words tearing apart human beings with forked
tongues and twisted minds.
Smirching characters, belittling others to expand
their own egos.
Then causing hurt feelings, all the while ignoring
and pretending they haven't said anything wrong.
Isn't it a wonder how these self-same people are
failures in tending their own lives?
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (False Trust by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.54, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.53, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.52, Monk E. Biz
- That Kid Is Me, Luis Estable
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.51, Monk E. Biz
- Behind The Mountains, Bismark Sosu
- Sonnet # 530, Luis Estable
- Jesus saw in me what others failed to see, Royston Allen
- Seasons Away, Bismark Sosu
- "What manner of Man is this? ".., Royston Allen
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)