I again went for the goldfish.
One day I took you, in the
night sky, rubbing on the
sea, under an ebony moon.
The roasted munching in
fabricated letters for
the orgiastic drill.
Why one always becomes
sadistic in self- torture,
the drifting among tombs-
of broken words, in our
maligned ink? The clear
path suddenly becomes invisible.
I again hear the sobbing of
a trembling ghost of past.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (False Boundaries by Satish Verma )
- Behoven, douglas scotney
- Lease, gajanan mishra
- Just Making Sense, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gloomy day., shafeeqrahman rahman
- Soothing An Interior Wildness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sad, shafeeqrahman rahman
- Liquid Love~~vs.74 ~~~, Mr. Nobody
- Totally Immersed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The time is, gajanan mishra
- This Ain't Livin', Curtlan Popo
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)