RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Trees raining leaves, wind blowing them across the ground,
rustling softly, turning somersaults as they touch earth.
Some leaves falling into waters of Lynx Lake, others just
suddenly standing still upon the dirt.
Waiting for the wind to pick them up when it decides to
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Falling Leaves by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Cavity, Francie Lynch
- Exstasis, Frank Avon
- I'm a Piece of Work, Francie Lynch
- Some people's change, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Simply Marvelous, Electric Lady
- Winter in Tennessee, Frank Avon
- Oh, I Can Fly, Francie Lynch
- The drowned emigrants المهاجرون الغرقى, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Clean and sanitized., Ryan Brodesser
- Final Devotion, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)