Falling in Love
Have you ever fallen in love,
But knew they did not care?
Have you ever felt like crying,
But knew you'll get no-where?
Have you ever watched them walk away....
Not wanting them to go?
And whispered 'I love you' softly...
Not wanting them to know?
You cried all night in a misery
And almost went insane
There's nothing in the world
That causes this much pain.
If I had to choose between love and death,
I think I'd rather die.
Love is fun, but hurts too much
And the price you pay is high
So I say, don't fall in love,
You'll be hurt before it's through,
You see my friend I ought to know.
I fell in love with you! ! !
Tiana Webb's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Falling in Love by Tiana Webb )
- As you rightly say, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Game of Dark and Bright, Aftab Alam
- Apparition of the Virgin, Ron Slate
- Granite City, Ron Slate
- General Sweeney Dies at 84, Ron Slate
- Respect the truth, men, gajanan mishra
- Respect truth, gajanan mishra
- Reunion, Ron Slate
- Save Your Questions, David Griebel
- Comfort, Alexandra Motschmann
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Song of Enchantment, Walter de la Mare
- Some One, Walter de la Mare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
- Heather Burns
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)