Falling in Love
Have you ever fallen in love,
But knew they did not care?
Have you ever felt like crying,
But knew you'll get no-where?
Have you ever watched them walk away....
Not wanting them to go?
And whispered 'I love you' softly...
Not wanting them to know?
You cried all night in a misery
And almost went insane
There's nothing in the world
That causes this much pain.
If I had to choose between love and death,
I think I'd rather die.
Love is fun, but hurts too much
And the price you pay is high
So I say, don't fall in love,
You'll be hurt before it's through,
You see my friend I ought to know.
I fell in love with you! ! !
Tiana Webb's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Falling in Love by Tiana Webb )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- a hundred and twenty two miles, months, .., Mandolyn ...
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser