Falling out of love is life
Like being an unwanted
toy is life itself.
Dumped at the back of
cupboard is life itself.
Thrown in a corner of
unused toy box is life
Never to be play with
again is life itself.
Watching the beautiful
Watching the wonderful
The harmony is life
Healing in fate is life
Feelings in my mine is
Destroyed by time is life
Total distorted by time
is life itself.
Totally disturbed by
time is life itself.
Lost in thoughts is life
Can't win is life itself.
Can't think anymore is
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Falling. by Andrew Hinds )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(August 8, 1884 – January 29, 1933)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet II: My Heart Was Slain, Michael Drayton
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Ozymandias, Percy Bysshe Shelley
Poem of the Day
- The Cry Of The Shadow, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- He Knows No Hospital Gate, Mohamedkhadar Yussuf
- I LOST YOU, Sharen Suren
- the pleasure of old age, oskar hansen
- Reading Elizabeth Bishop's Poem 'One Art', Merton Lee
- Iron Road poem, As Fates Convolve, Sambanath Denis
- BEYOND DEATH, Michael P. Johnson
- Limerick-74, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Paul Butters Clerihew One, Paul Butters
- Ricordare, Colm Keenan