Falling out of love is life
Like being an unwanted
toy is life itself.
Dumped at the back of
cupboard is life itself.
Thrown in a corner of
unused toy box is life
Never to be play with
again is life itself.
Watching the beautiful
Watching the wonderful
The harmony is life
Healing in fate is life
Feelings in my mine is
Destroyed by time is life
Total distorted by time
is life itself.
Totally disturbed by
time is life itself.
Lost in thoughts is life
Can't win is life itself.
Can't think anymore is
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Falling. by Andrew Hinds )
- Standard asset, gajanan mishra
- AnyThing In ReTurn, Kewayne Wadley
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
- Conscious Peal, Adeosun Olamide
- Living Contradictions, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)