Fallin In Love?
have you ever fallin in love
and thought they didnt care?
have you ever felt like crying
because never again would they be there
have you ever watched them walk away
not wanting them to go?
and whispering 'i love you'
not wanting them to know?
you cried all night
you think you have gone insane
theres nothing in this world like you
that can cause me so much pain
if i could chose you or death
i think id rather die
love is fun but hurts too much
and when you say it, its a lie
so dont fall in love
you will hurt before its through
trust me, i know because
i have fallin in love with you
Madison Parnell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fallin In Love? by Madison Parnell )
Did you read them?
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid