Fallin In Love?
have you ever fallin in love
and thought they didnt care?
have you ever felt like crying
because never again would they be there
have you ever watched them walk away
not wanting them to go?
and whispering 'i love you'
not wanting them to know?
you cried all night
you think you have gone insane
theres nothing in this world like you
that can cause me so much pain
if i could chose you or death
i think id rather die
love is fun but hurts too much
and when you say it, its a lie
so dont fall in love
you will hurt before its through
trust me, i know because
i have fallin in love with you
Madison Parnell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fallin In Love? by Madison Parnell )
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner