Alone. Are you on your chair. I came so carefully that you cant hear me!
Behind you and taking advantage from my vision.
And seeing all true. That come at once
You cut your hair and your neck seems so perfect.
Carved stone, such perfection.
A book in your lap, neglect. The light of the window.
I cant see your face but i know that you are not here. You wait for nothing else and craving for so much things.
Maybe that is the moment when you lose your strength.
But you can, Yes you can.
You that loved so much
Me, I loved you for a thousand
and a thousand left you empty.
Maybe if you had tried once more.
The impossible hour.
The impossible poem.
But now, you can not.
And She exists and fulfill all your dreams
All that i can see now, Just looking. Behind you.
I want give a step ahead but no. If i do that i'll kiss you.
And another million of kisses alone.
To me from you.
One more hole inside. A grief, another gift
And you cant hold it anymore, can you?
So, i stay with my view from you. That is just i can do. Before I
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fall through by Poetheart (back) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra