Alone. Are you on your chair. I came so carefully that you cant hear me!
Behind you and taking advantage from my vision.
And seeing all true. That come at once
You cut your hair and your neck seems so perfect.
Carved stone, such perfection.
A book in your lap, neglect. The light of the window.
I cant see your face but i know that you are not here. You wait for nothing else and craving for so much things.
Maybe that is the moment when you lose your strength.
But you can, Yes you can.
You that loved so much
Me, I loved you for a thousand
and a thousand left you empty.
Maybe if you had tried once more.
The impossible hour.
The impossible poem.
But now, you can not.
And She exists and fulfill all your dreams
All that i can see now, Just looking. Behind you.
I want give a step ahead but no. If i do that i'll kiss you.
And another million of kisses alone.
To me from you.
One more hole inside. A grief, another gift
And you cant hold it anymore, can you?
So, i stay with my view from you. That is just i can do. Before I
Poetheart Morgan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fall through by Poetheart Morgan )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- My Night and Morning Crap, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Remember Me, Sammi Jorgensen
- A Mother and Her Teen.., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- MY LIFE, Sammi Jorgensen
- When I Was Depressed, Hailey Stump
- Change, Sammi Jorgensen
- Stand up to them, Nicola Kelly
- Growing old sucks, Nicola Kelly
- Say, Hailey Stump
- Raindrops of my tears, Nicola Kelly