Fake Clip *
*Drip, Drip, Drip*...
What is that noise?
Is that water dripping?
Jeez, turn it off! ! !
Fine, I'll turn it off...
Oh...it's just a body...
I killed it anyways...
He started it *innocent face*
tabitha driskell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
(Picture of a snake goes here)
Comments about this poem (Fake Clip * by tabitha driskell )
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris