Faithful and True
As we go through life and think about the all of the promises that we ever made,
Then we have to go back and take a look of how each promise was delayed.
I wish I was not so sinful and full of shame,
And I knew the true meaning behind your name.
So as I started to listen about you and how you can help me sort everything out.
I want to say thank you to you and how you helped turn my life around and about.
By this happening in my life, it shows what is old and new,
And how my life is now Faithful and True.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faithful and True by Frank Pulver )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 July 1870 – 16 July 1953)
Poem of the Day
- An Old Love, David Lewis Paget
- Social Awkwardness, Emily Liang
- Ode to My Hands, Tim Seibles
- Ode on My Episiotomy, Kimberly Johnson
- Teaghlach (Family), Ewen Morrison
- love so pure, love so true, kat tommany
- THE MIDDLE GROUND, Satish Verma
- bonds of friendship, kat tommany
- valentine's day, kat tommany
- can i be your valentine's day, kat tommany