Faithful and True
As we go through life and think about the all of the promises that we ever made,
Then we have to go back and take a look of how each promise was delayed.
I wish I was not so sinful and full of shame,
And I knew the true meaning behind your name.
So as I started to listen about you and how you can help me sort everything out.
I want to say thank you to you and how you helped turn my life around and about.
By this happening in my life, it shows what is old and new,
And how my life is now Faithful and True.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faithful and True by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Love is far more than just lust or desir.., Gert Strydom
- Lie To Me, Rouren Torres
- The Fight, Robert Melliard
- Paying Taxes, Randy McClave
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary
- I Knew What You Knew, Vera Sidhwa
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister