Faithful and True
As we go through life and think about the all of the promises that we ever made,
Then we have to go back and take a look of how each promise was delayed.
I wish I was not so sinful and full of shame,
And I knew the true meaning behind your name.
So as I started to listen about you and how you can help me sort everything out.
I want to say thank you to you and how you helped turn my life around and about.
By this happening in my life, it shows what is old and new,
And how my life is now Faithful and True.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faithful and True by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey
- No exit, gajanan mishra
- Contemporary loneliness on a Monday night, Manny Furious
- Resting for once...., Manny Furious
- Laying on the grass in early June, Manny Furious
- don't have to believe, Bull Hawking
- After pulling weeds...., Manny Furious
- Mental Health...., Manny Furious