Can people have faith in eachother?
Do creatures trust themselves?
Is faith overrated?
A lot of questions, so little time
F A I T H
to have faith
faith in the poor
faith in the rich
faith in the animals who have faith in us
live up to expectations
have faith that you'll make it to the end
Faith will be with you
Faith and destiny
is it the same?
Faith or destiny will show us
show you and show me..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faith by Ina Gabrielsen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Raw Youth, Tiku akp
- A Song of Faith, Husna Amin
- can we be punky, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- The sense of the world, SALINI NAIR
- A sad story song lyric..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Nothing, Breanna Elwin
- Not yesterday, hasmukh amathalal
- Tortures, Breanna Elwin
- With her presence, hasmukh amathalal
- Arise And Participate, THOMAS TEMBO