EatinB8 CC Ko
Even if I was deaf,
High on crystal meth,
I'd still listen to you.
I swear it's true.
Some things you can't see,
Some things like me.
I walk on about,
And you pick a different route.
Full of crap and strife,
As simple as it's life.
I fade with the mist,
We know fairy tales don't exist.
EatinB8 CC Ko's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fairy tales by EatinB8 CC Ko )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)