EatinB8 CC Ko
Even if I was deaf,
High on crystal meth,
I'd still listen to you.
I swear it's true.
Some things you can't see,
Some things like me.
I walk on about,
And you pick a different route.
Full of crap and strife,
As simple as it's life.
I fade with the mist,
We know fairy tales don't exist.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fairy tales by EatinB8 CC Ko )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Naveed Khalid
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Sir Walter Scott
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- The unknown face, vinit ghosh
- Kiss Me Bye, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Lust, Love, Hate, Pain, freya busby
- ruff draft.., Leila Hadi
- On Repeat, Leila Hadi
- Ammunition for the Cause, Leila Hadi
- my high school poetry, Leila Hadi
- westnile, Leila Hadi
- With colors, gajanan mishra
- OBITUARY TO INNOCENTS (KILLED SCHOOL CHI.., shuvo chakraborty