I don’t know why do you cry?
Accept failure before you try,
Try to hide as you die inside,
Don’t let the tears fall from your eyes.
You want to be strong I know,
To bear the sting as your losses grow,
To hear the taunts as they bait you,
Forgetting they have failed too.
So don’t just paste a smile on your face,
When your heart in throbbing within,
Success comes from disappointments,
To show you failed is not a sin……………………
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Failure by Lucifera Santez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Found Out, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Killing Place, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Bank Clerk, Edgar Albert Guest
- If I Were Santa Claus, Edgar Albert Guest
- Man And Lathe, Edgar Albert Guest
- Fishing Reasons, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Gentle Hand Of Women Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Disgrace Of Poverty, Edgar Albert Guest
- Neil Snow, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Limit, Edgar Albert Guest