Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
Failing To Sell Myself (Revised)
Is that how you feel.
Like poison the words adsorbed right through the skin.
A constant pain that will never go away.
No matter what you say.
I live a life of suffering.
I live a life of wondering.
Forever in question.
I need some of that anti rejection drug.
Such a ghost like complexion.
Such a nasty infection.
Playing a game with body parts that don't feel like there even yours.
It's a very dark world with a sick sense of justice.
In the end everybody pays.
So let me ask when it due do you got it?
Of course not were so ill prepared like always.
Counting down to the very last moment.
This time I failed, last time I failed.
I failed cause i was never even given a chance.
So let me have this last dance.
Cause after this I got to go.
Just to put another show.
For one right after another.
Trying to sell myself any way I can.
I got plenty of fans but no real friends.
A lot do like he does.
Look they are mocking me again.
Should I defend the true meaning.
Instead of worrying where my next pay check comes from.
The question pride versus a way of life, a way of life.
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.