Ramdas Bhandarkar (Madikeri)
Many things come to mind,
Like Monsoon bringing rain.
umbrella of cloud hiding Sun's face,
Umbrellas hiding people's faces.
Like a bride look whole nature,
seeds sprouting, plantlets raising,
when clouds of memories openup their
tears fall like raindrops, occasionally rays of
the world of memories though look green,
chirping of birds in mind go unheard,
sound of falling drops, roar of thunder
butterflies and bees suffer like my mind.
Nature is happy, plants are happy,
So I should be.
Green looks Earth, so should my smile be.
Poet Other Poems
- A Scientist and A Poet!
- A Song of Einstein!
- Afterlife? ? ?
- Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
- All Are Mine, All Is Mine
- All Creations Are Bigot Of Astral Fluid!
- All Depends on Mind!
- All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
- All Will Pass In Flow Of Time, We Also!
- Almighty, Please Give Me Beautiful Heart...
- Ambition of a Flower.
- Auspicious Is That Moment!
- Be a Guide of Innocent Child in Yourself
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.