Many things come to mind,
Like Monsoon bringing rain.
umbrella of cloud hiding Sun's face,
Umbrellas hiding people's faces.
Like a bride look whole nature,
seeds sprouting, plantlets raising,
when clouds of memories openup their
tears fall like raindrops, occasionally rays of
the world of memories though look green,
chirping of birds in mind go unheard,
sound of falling drops, roar of thunder
butterflies and bees suffer like my mind.
Nature is happy, plants are happy,
So I should be.
Green looks Earth, so should my smile be.
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Facing Monsoon by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas