Eyes Are Not Eyes
Eyes are not eyes,
but soul caged in a glassy case,
onto the crystalline walls
for a perennial escape.
with a tiny slice of light,
the soul weeps
over its lost eternity,
over that ocean of freedom;
and the glass overflows!
how many galaxies hidden,
and how many milkyways?
limitless space of
flowing down the light years...
I gaze into your eyes,
And you into mine.
As ages pass by,
we see the soul taking wings,
and flying over
the countless waves
of massive light years,
to the land of vision,
to the sight of truth!
abhilash fraizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eyes Are Not Eyes by abhilash fraizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar