Your eyes are still the same,
They speak to me in soft whispers,
As they used to do, long ago..
I can once again, view the dreams
Pictured on them,
And my heart wishes to name
One for emotion and the other for eternity.
I still long for the solitary river
With its rippling waters
And the glowing sunshine making me wet
With passion ignited,
And thus, drown into the fantasy unlimited.
You know, it's not a delusion..
It's the truth that prevails allover,
And thereby I express my lust for you..
Wishing to softly kiss your tenders lips
And explore through the unspoken words
Of your eyes, on and on…
I can touch the vibrant rainbow around me.
And suddenly, the splashes of vibgyor,
Gets me fully drenched with delight.
Thus, my once broken heart sinks again,
Into those fascinating eyes of yours,
And I find my new self, loving you once more!
Copyright © 2012 Indranil Bhaduri
Indranil Bhaduri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eyes by Indranil Bhaduri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 .., rajendran muthiah
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp