Your eyes are still the same,
They speak to me in soft whispers,
As they used to do, long ago..
I can once again, view the dreams
Pictured on them,
And my heart wishes to name
One for emotion and the other for eternity.
I still long for the solitary river
With its rippling waters
And the glowing sunshine making me wet
With passion ignited,
And thus, drown into the fantasy unlimited.
You know, it's not a delusion..
It's the truth that prevails allover,
And thereby I express my lust for you..
Wishing to softly kiss your tender lips
And explore through the unspoken words
Of your eyes, on and on…
I can touch the vibrant rainbow around me.
And suddenly, the splashes of vibgyor,
Gets me fully drenched with delight.
Thus, my once broken heart sinks again,
Into those fascinating eyes of yours,
And I find my new self, loving you once more!
Copyright © 2012 Indranil Bhaduri
Indranil Bhaduri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eyes by Indranil Bhaduri )
- When I see u, dipa bhattacharyya
- This Flower, Rohit Sapra
- Pretend, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world هذا العالم المجهول, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- IF, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grace, Scott J. Shepard
- My chidhood poem collection -2, soulful heart
- Pleasant Weather, Royal Flower
- Friend-Zoned, Foster Teegarden
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)