Your eyes are still the same,
They speak to me in soft whispers,
As they used to do, long ago..
I can once again, view the dreams
Pictured on them,
And my heart wishes to name
One for emotion and the other for eternity.
I still long for the solitary river
With its rippling waters
And the glowing sunshine making me wet
With passion ignited,
And thus, drown into the fantasy unlimited.
You know, it's not a delusion..
It's the truth that prevails allover,
And thereby I express my lust for you..
Wishing to softly kiss your tender lips
And explore through the unspoken words
Of your eyes, on and on…
I can touch the vibrant rainbow around me.
And suddenly, the splashes of vibgyor,
Gets me fully drenched with delight.
Thus, my once broken heart sinks again,
Into those fascinating eyes of yours,
And I find my new self, loving you once more!
Copyright © 2012 Indranil Bhaduri
Indranil Bhaduri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eyes by Indranil Bhaduri )
- The Soldier's Return: A Ballad, Robert Burns
- Epistle to Hugh Parker, Robert Burns
- Everlasting, Cee Bea
- Oh Daisy, Prophmatt . . .
- Versified Reply to an Invitation, Robert Burns
- Suppressed Stanzas of "The Vision&q.., Robert Burns
- mask, Aftab Alam
- উপলব্ধি-২, Yakub Ali
- The Soul Of A Woman, Arno Le Roux
- Architect Of Harmony, Arno Le Roux
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)