EYE TO EYE
They never could see eye to eye.
She liked cake. He liked pie.
She liked chocolate. He liked vanilla.
She liked the feel of rain.
He used an umbrella.
She liked veggies. He liked meat.
She liked shoes. He liked bare feet.
She liked hot. He liked cold
but now that they are getting old
they're starting to see eye to eye.
He tastes her cake. She tastes his pie.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (EYE TO EYE by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady