An old snake went to see the doc,
Hissing that he could not see well.
So taking some glasses from stock,
Doc fitted the snake, then did tell
The snake in two weeks to return.
Two weeks later, the snake came back,
Telling Doc, depression did churn,
Filled with anxiety attack.
The doc asked if the glasses were
Giving the old snake better sight.
'I see good, ' the snake did concur,
'But sadly, I saw such a fright.'
'My seeing better did disclose'
'That my lover's a garden hose.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eye Ssstrain by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman
- False Prophets, Dexsta Ray
- scenic scene, lee fones
- Hold On, Ronald Chapman