RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Extra Terrestrial Caverns
Causeways of electric understanding beacon to ends of earthly life,
giving premonitions of what is to come and be.
Living in tolerant circumstances, delving into extra terrestrial
caverns of the mind, sending messages to and from inner methods of
Feeling emotions rising to heights of perfection, honing their
skills, causing turbulence within states of mind.
Fulfilling extra sensory perceptions with hardened, deeply felt
feelings of yesterday.
Telling the mind of the purloined harm caused when younger days
abounded in memory.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Extra Terrestrial Caverns by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky