RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Extra Terrestrial Caverns
Causeways of electric understanding beacon to ends of earthly life,
giving premonitions of what is to come and be.
Living in tolerant circumstances, delving into extra terrestrial
caverns of the mind, sending messages to and from inner methods of
Feeling emotions rising to heights of perfection, honing their
skills, causing turbulence within states of mind.
Fulfilling extra sensory perceptions with hardened, deeply felt
feelings of yesterday.
Telling the mind of the purloined harm caused when younger days
abounded in memory.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Extra Terrestrial Caverns by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey