I express myself through poetry, the written word
I express through my voice to be understood and heard.
For communication with honesty is the key
to express how I feel and set me free.
With my creativity with words I can use
to make people on the planet see a different point of view.
Making a change in people's thinking is always good
as long as I am understood.
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (EXPRESSING MYSELF by Christina Sunrise )
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira