My Freeform is expensive
It's lengthy and extensive
It is a formless matter
A manner that's offensive.
Of drug paraphernalia
Or Hamlet and Ophelia
Or Michael or Mahalia
L.A. or Transylvania.
My freeform is quite pricy
It's heated or it's Icy
It comes in mild or spicy
It mixes well with Hi-C.
It's ironic as can be
But my freeform ain't for free.
Charles Monroe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Expensive by Charles Monroe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Look East (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regi.., Ronald Chapman
- cos the blues, ' TAKES ' - redline bluel.., sEaN nOrTh
- Emptiness, Ronald Chapman
- A Wonder to be Seen on the Han River (Re.., Ronald Chapman
- A Moment's pause, David Whalen
- Almost Forever, Ronald Chapman
- Ice Queen - Yuna Kim Homage (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- lower case is better because it's not tr.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Forever Looking For Love, Ronald Chapman