My Freeform is expensive
It's lengthy and extensive
It is a formless matter
A manner that's offensive.
Of drug paraphernalia
Or Hamlet and Ophelia
Or Michael or Mahalia
L.A. or Transylvania.
My freeform is quite pricy
It's heated or it's Icy
It comes in mild or spicy
It mixes well with Hi-C.
It's ironic as can be
But my freeform ain't for free.
Charles Monroe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Expensive by Charles Monroe )
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi