The sun shelter the day but I shelter my mistake, to overcome the name 'Mr Wrong'. Yesterday we had it all, what can be named Evol. What we both thought was love, the weakness of all humans. It turned out to be my strength to brake your heart into melting eyes.
You face and name is irritatly browsed in my head like the cover and last verse of a norvel. It feels like our last hour started a day ago. Now I have to call you my Ex. Truely we have Experienced love. Now you are Exiting my life, I hope you close the door behind you. Good bye...
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (exiting by Thabang kgwatalala )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman