The sun shelter the day but I shelter my mistake, to overcome the name 'Mr Wrong'. Yesterday we had it all, what can be named Evol. What we both thought was love, the weakness of all humans. It turned out to be my strength to brake your heart into melting eyes.
You face and name is irritatly browsed in my head like the cover and last verse of a norvel. It feels like our last hour started a day ago. Now I have to call you my Ex. Truely we have Experienced love. Now you are Exiting my life, I hope you close the door behind you. Good bye...
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (exiting by Thabang kgwatalala )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh
- My Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Big Ivory!, Denis Martindale
- My Eyes Blue And Clear, Kyle Schlicher
- Tomorrow I, Sadiqullah Khan
- Elegy To A Gypsy Lass, richard harris
- Firewater, Sadiqullah Khan
- Multiplied By Each Mind, Margaret Alice Second
- de reporter, co the skipper
- Knock the Door Down, Sadiqullah Khan