'I have, ' said God.
' A nice idea,
thing that could be fun.'
So he twiddled 'round
With time and space
And fuddled up the Sun.
'Now, that's quite neat! ',
He said with heat.
'I'll make a couple more.'
And he tumbled out a quantity
'Til it became a bore.
But suns put out a lot of junk
Like planets, dust and gas.
And God, with red-rimmed eyes looked >round
At all this messy jazz.
It made God twitch,
It made God sneeze,
It gave him water on the knees,
It gave Him pimples on his face.
And so, He said, 'To hell with this! '
And went some other place.
Jan Sand's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Exit Genesis by Jan Sand )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Family Reunion, Lawrence Beck
- EIDIA العيدية (MONEY GIVEN BY PARENTS TO.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart
- Even After Us, Naveed Akram
- companions, paul bamberger
- Nothing Else To Do, Kyle Schlicher