Sushil Kumar Tripathy
Exercise never ends
Wish and want
Is unending for human beings
Like a pot with undistinguished hole
Never fulfill up to the neck of it.
Pour and pour
Till the last breath
Again you find
There is gap on it.
It is the daily life
To fulfill the pot of wants
And the exercise never ends.
Sushil Kumar Tripathy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Exercise never ends by Sushil Kumar Tripathy )
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle