All things must change
in the fullness of time,
and the dawn shall come,
albeit in shadowed tones in its coming.
Seeping into man’s being
and stealing the darkness,
it shall wrest his heart from the grip of death.
Lifting the mind above all things
set in this baleful world,
in its beauty, to be unfurled.
The dawn shall come,
albeit in shadowed tones.
Valerie Dohren's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Evolution by Valerie Dohren )
Did you read them?
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart