Evil Of Corrosion
Attached to my feelings.
Burns a certain hatred.
A curtain in between the blinds.
Have no time to hide.
Spasms for revenge breaks on my shore.
I am geared by vengeance.
Black transparent thoughts turns inside my core.
I am engineered for violence.
I can here the demons roar.
Evil of corrosion.
Metallic rusted silence.
My tears bleed.
My eyes cries.
My heart was torn.
Replaced beyond the grave.
Mixed with twigs and thorns.
I am dead.
I never died.
I am dead reborn.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Evil Of Corrosion by Unic Cjonr )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov