Evil Of Corrosion
Attached to my feelings.
Burns a certain hatred.
A curtain in between the blinds.
Have no time to hide.
Spasms for revenge breaks on my shore.
I am geared by vengeance.
Black transparent thoughts turns inside my core.
I am engineered for violence.
I can here the demons roar.
Evil of corrosion.
Metallic rusted silence.
My tears bleed.
My eyes cries.
My heart was torn.
Replaced beyond the grave.
Mixed with twigs and thorns.
I am dead.
I never died.
I am dead reborn.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Evil Of Corrosion by Unic Cjonr )
- A Country on Its Knees, mai venn
- Uncontrollable Poet, Erato
- Clocks, fiona sinclair
- Day Tripper, fiona sinclair
- Internet Dating, fiona sinclair
- Precious life it is!, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Family portrait, fiona sinclair
- Post dated appointment, fiona sinclair
- Moody hopes, Chai Amos
- About your mother's face, fiona sinclair
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)